Form Submission Guidelines
All forms are available for download online and within the District office.
Important Information to Note When Completing Forms:
- In some cases, applications may require additional information that will need to be acquired from the well driller to be considered complete.
- Incomplete permits can not be heard before the board of directors.
- Precise GPS (latitude & longitude coordinates) are very important, please provide accurate coordinates. If you need assistance, our field technician will be glad to assist you!
How do I submit a form?
- Forms can be downloaded for "fill-able" capabilities or downloaded for print
- Forms can be submitted via email by clicking either name below
- Forms can be submitted via fax
- Forms can be submitted by mail or hand delivered to our office:
Middle Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
930 Wolfe Nursery Road
Stephenville, TX 76401