In-House Well Water Testing
Middle Trinity Groundwater Conservation District offers one free well water test per year for all registered well owners residing within the District.
*Note: We are not a certified lab. For a list of certified labs click here.
Who performs the testing?
Field Technician, Johnny Wells, will personally collect and test each sample to ensure accurate results.
Results will be reported within 24 hours of collection.
Scheduling a water test
- Contact our office: 254-965-6705
- Well registration verification
- If your well has not been registered, we will take care of that for you at that time.
- Schedule a well water test with the field technician
- Well water samples are only collected Monday - Thursday due to the nature of the tests.